- Bychuck it
- June 22, 2016
- 0 comments
Hot Tub Removal
Baby, it’s HOT outside! Summertime is here and the temperatures are climbing fast. The last thing you probably want to do is take a dip in that old, dilapidated hot tub in your back yard. Actually, the LAST thing you want to do is take it apart and get rid of it yourself. Hot tubs can be a pleasant addition to any backyard. They are great for soothing sore muscles and comforting stressed nerves, but hot tubs require a lot of maintenance and upkeep that is often forgotten. The average life expectancy of a hot tub is only about 10 years and without religious maintenance, this can be even shorter. When your hot tub has worn out its welcome, don’t waste your precious summer hours handling the job-call Chuck It Junk Removal!
Signs Your Hot Tub Needs To Go
- It Won’t Heat. Who wants a cold hot tub?
- The Jets Don’t Work. The relaxation factor drops to nothing without those jets massaging your back.
- Digital Problems. Most hot tubs now have fancy digital keypads to control the features. These can malfunction themselves or signal a host of other problems in the hot tub.
- The Pump Is Noisy. The cost to repair a pump is often more than purchasing a new pump.
- Electrical Troubles. If your ground fault continues tripping there could be a whole host of problems with your hot tub that could be potentially dangerous.
Hot tubs take up a significant amount of precious outdoor space. Large hot tubs can take up virtually all of your entertaining space. If your hot tub is not working as it should or not working at all, that space becomes completely worthless. It’s time to rid your backyard of that unwanted hot tub and make way for a new square footage that can be used for so much more!
Ideas For Your New Found Backyard Space
- Create a vegetable garden
- Give your kids a sandbox
- Turn the area into a cool gather space with a fire pit
- Make room for awesome barbecues with an outdoor kitchen
Whatever you decide to do with space you take back after your hot tub is gone, let Chuck It Junk Removal handle the hard work of getting rid of that old hot tub. It’s hot and you have better things to do than to spend a summer Saturday tearing down your hot tub. Have a picnic, go to a ballgame, or go for a swim-we’ve got this!
Steps To Getting Rid Of Your Hot Tub
- Call Chuck It Junk Removal: 1-888-924-8254.
- Say goodbye to your hot tub!
It doesn’t get much easier than that. If you’re ready for your hot tub to hit the road, Chuck It Junk Removal can check it off your list. Let us get started on a better backyard for you today!