- Bychuck it
- August 17, 2016
- 0 comments
Time To Declutter Your Life: Serenity Now!
With everyone’s busy life, the junk just begins to add up! Over time, small items turn into big clutter. This can weigh not only on functionality but your psyche as well. Here, we’ll take a look at some facts on how decluttering can help you toward an all-around better life!
Facts on Clutter
- 80% of what we keep, we never use! (NAPO)
- Getting rid of clutter eliminates 40% of housework in the average home
- The average American home contains 300,000 items (LA Times)
- The average person spends one year of their life looking for something they misplaced. (US News & World Reports)
- 80% of the clutter in most homes is a result of disorganization, not lack of space
Think of all the time you’ll save, better spent on the things you love and free of the things you don’t want or need!
Be Rid of Rummaging!
Have you recently set a goal to get better organized? Chuck It Junk Removal will help you get started! Gather all of the old junk and give us a call. We’ll do all the hauling! One call can change the way you live your life. Sort out what you need from what you don’t and build a pile. We’ll take it from there to remove the mess for recycling, donating, and conscious disposal. There are individuals all over who will put your unwanted items to good use. We’ll take these items off of your hands to the proper disposal destinations.
Chuck It Junk Removal is here to provide you the ultimate satisfaction when the job is done. We give you the happiness and serenity you deserve, having the thought of a clean house without all of the junk.
Chuck It Junk Removal is here for all your decluttering needs. 1 (888) 924-8254