- Bychuck it
- May 29, 2020
- 0 comments
We are a junk removal company that is customer-service focused.
About Us: Professional, full service, licensed and insured junk removal company. We do all of the lifting, loading, and hauling away of unwanted items from our customers’ homes and businesses. We remove almost anything – From Appliances & Furniture to Construction Debris, Yard Waste, & Hot Tubs. Our jobs range from single items to multiple truckloads. We are professional, energetic, and hard working. We work hard but have fun doing it!
Job Description: You will be part of a two person team in a Chuck It truck, that removes and hauls away unwanted items from customers’ homes or businesses. Your ability to lift heavy items (i.e. appliances, couches, etc.) in a safe and controlled manner is a required part of the job, but not all of our jobs are heavy lifting.
Due to COVID-19 you will have limited interaction with our customers and will be required to follow the following protocol.
- Before and after leaving a customer’s home you will be required to clean your hands with disinfectant wipes or hand sanitizer
- You will not be shaking customer’s hands
- You will maintain a further than normal distance (6’ or more) from customers while reviewing and/or performing jobs
- You will wear gloves on all jobs
This is not a typical M-F 8-5 job. Our start times may vary from day to day but most often is between 7AM – 8:30AM. Our end times may also vary from day to day. We also work some Saturdays but those are typically half days. Due to COVID-19 we cannot guarantee a 40 hour work week, however, we are booking jobs.
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record with a Chauffeur License (or ability to get one)
- Valid DOT Medical Card(or ability to pass physical to obtain one)
- Reliable transportation to and from the Chuck It home base
- Ability and stamina to lift heavy items (required)
- Reliable with a good attitude and a professional demeanor
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” to deliver exceptional service
- Able to visualize items packed efficiently into the truck
- Flexible schedule (M-Sat availability required)
- Capable of interacting with customers to create a positive impression
We operate out of the Hartland area near M59 & US23 in Livingston County.
Base pay is $12-$14/hr, with tips and bonuses you can average an additional $2.50-$5.00+ per hour!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour